|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Total time||10 minutes|
A delicious and healthy snack to compliment this years Super Food- Black Pudding! It is quite substantial so can be served for a late supper,preferably with a glass of champagne or non alcoholic cranberry fizz.
1. Toast each slice of bread on one side only under a hot grill
2. Then turn each slice over and smother with soft St Tola Cheese (it is best if it has been at room temperature)
3. Put back under the hot grill and toast until it just starts to brown.
4. Top with the grilled black pudding and a good tablespoon of blackerry chutney.
5. Serve with a green salad and a glass of dry white wine. or champagne!